Thursday, September 29, 2011

NYC.

IMG_5865
IMG_5820IMG_5781
IMG_5782IMG_5880
This city gets me every time. It's never less magical or exciting than the time before. Highlights included seeing Fleet Foxes perform at the Williamsburg Waterfront in Brooklyn, checking out the new addition on the Highline, picnic in Central Park, dinner at The National, a quick trip to Connecticut, and time spent with my favorites. Thanks for having me Kelsey + Robby.

And for good measure, my favorite Fleet Foxes song they played at the show... Helplessness Blues.

"If I know only one thing,
It's that everything that I see
Of the world outside is so inconceivable,
Often I barely can speak"

9 comments:

  1. Your photos are just dreamy as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying over that tree picture! i want to hear all about your trip when we hang next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good you are so talented! .. when you coming to Vegas? You have a place to stay so let me know and then we can do photos of us again... love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly. These photos are amazing. I'll trade you photography lessons for FB manipulating lessons.......although, it doesn't seem like you need those kind of lessons these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you are aware of this, having not shot much film, but if you were to have thrown some 400 speed grain in there, one might mistake this for being shot on Fuji 400h. Honestly, I'd like to know your post workflow you used to get these colors and tones.

    Beautiful as always!

    chad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NYC! those skyline photos are gorgeous. and you got to see Fleet Foxes! fortunate girl :)
    ~Simi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to add that Robby's haircut is golden. Not flirting. I'm married. And a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous doesn't even begin to describe my feelings toward this post. Aaagghhh.....

    ReplyDelete