Monday, June 27, 2011

Behind the Scenes.


Back in April, the whole family made the treck to NYC to watch Kelsey film Season 2 of Kelsey's Essentials. I took this little video on my Iphone using the 8mm App. Brother Robby helped us edit and find the perfect song. Watching her film is as surreal and cool as it sounds. Did you know that people on television get separate people to be in charge of every little detail? Hair girl, makeup girl, wardrobe girl, diet dr. pepper supplier girl, dish washer, food prepper, art director, production assistant, photographer, food stylist, producer 1, producer 2, camera men 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.... I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

The best part? Seeing how much everyone LOVED working with Kelsey (of course they did). Everyone was extremely nice and worked hard to get the show on the road. Seeing how far she has come has been so incredible. I'm very proud and lucky to have her as a sister/best friend/life consultant/commute phone chatter.  Plus, because of her... I'm not the shortest one in the family. Major bonus. Can't wait to see where this career takes her!

I think her new website designed by Oh Joy! is the best thing on the Internet.  You should probably follow it and try out all of her amazing recipes.

3 comments:

  1. so fun! I've always wondered what it was like behind the scenes! favorite part was how cute Cole was stretching out. also, loved the song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I like seeing Kathy & Cole there too. Good work Ky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make me blush...you are too nice. I'm so thrilled that you all came and you captured this behind the scenes footage. I love you to bits.

    ReplyDelete