Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cole.

IMG_9466
IMG_9490_b
IMG_9501
IMG_9482IMG_9474
IMG_9519_b

It's official: my little brother is way cooler than I ever was in high school. Way to go bud. Kelsey and I both agree that he is the favorite child and are totally ok with that. Well deserved. His band 'Tribes' played in a competition on Friday, so some friends and I went up for a night of Tribes, high-schoolers, and bread pudding (thanks Mom).

They won the competition and are advancing to the next round. Proud sister moment? Yep.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures seriously make my heart swell. I love this boy more than life itself and I'm so jealous that you got to see him in action. Oh and yes...Cole is DEFINITELY way cooler than I ever was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the part of your comment "Cole is DEFINITELY way cooler than I ever was in high school," I immediately envisioned your big hair bob thing. And then I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete