Tuesday, September 28, 2010

kathryn's shower invite.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i helped my sister with friend kathryn's baby shower invite and details and i really enjoyed the process. living in new york, the planners really wanted to incorporate the fact that this baby was going to be a city baby. so we did just that. i used my favorite font archer. it never fails me.

photos courtesy of kathryn. you can see more photos from the shower here. i also designed the birth announcements and can't wait to share. they turned out so great!

3 comments:

  1. These were so, so, so perfect Kylie! I love my friends (+ your sister) for enlisting your expertise. Loved everything. You're a genius. And - I just CAN'T. WAIT. for Q's birth announcements. Seriously amazing.

    xo

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute invite!

    mariann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look at this other designer who WHOLESALE STOLE your amazing design work:

    http://lindseycampbelldesign.com/2010/09/29/stork-baby-shower-invitation/

    So lame! So cheap! So unethical. But it does speak to how talented you are, at least! Imitation....flattery? Something like that.

    I wish we could get Bill O'Reilly to lead the nation to boycott Lindsay Campbell and her stolen designs.....

    ReplyDelete