Monday, October 26, 2009

mock thanksgiving.

i promised sister that i would post some pictures from our annual family mock thanksgiving. i had been looking forward to this for a couple weeks and was more than happy to drive home to see my family and eat delicious food. once again, my mom pulled off an amazing presentation and it's a major plus that basically everyone in my family knows how to cook (except for me of course... someday.) we missed you kelsey and robby! can't wait for actual thanksgiving we get to spend it with you in the city (!!!!!!!)




and of course these cuties were there... the best part for me!

5 comments:

  1. Your mom always does such an awesome job! So jealous you are going to the city for Thanksgiving. Nothing like NY during the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, sad that we weren't there. Thanks for the pictures Ky! In honor of the big event, we made cranberry salad here. Can't wait to have you in a month!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your mom is so impressive! That looks so fun. I just love your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Kylie. Oh yes, now I'm following the blog. I hope you like my picture, it may show you how long ago I set this thing up. Maybe in another 6 months I'll get around to posting something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so talented! i love your blog...you're officially on my reader now haha. xo

    ReplyDelete