Tuesday, February 10, 2009

best. summer. ever.

as my time here in london is coming to an end, i really just want to cry. the friends i have made, the sites i have seen, for the eye-opening experiences i have tried to plant in my head with stone... it has been so great. i am so lucky. anyways, i did an assignment for the study abroad... a representation of the walks i did the first couple weeks. check it out here if you are bored and want a little visual tour of london via my lens. as for now, i'm off to italy for a week with two amazing girls. then, i get to see my family in NYC. new york + my family = perfect combo. then, a lot of food network episodes on tivo, wedding of the century, another exciting wedding , road trips, ad lab, provo, friends and then i'll take junior year by the reins and try to keep getting better at this game many like to call college.

No comments:

Post a Comment